Home   News   Article

Tumble dryer catches fire at Horham home




Latest Fire and Emergency News from the Diss Express, dissexpress.co.uk, @diss_express on Twitter
Latest Fire and Emergency News from the Diss Express, dissexpress.co.uk, @diss_express on Twitter

A tumble dryer which caught fire in Horham was extinguished by Suffolk Fire and Rescue crews on Tuesday evening.

It happened at a property in The Street at about 5.20pm.

Fire crews from Stradbroke and Eye responded to reports of a house fire.

On arrival to the property, they found a tumble dryer ablaze in a single-storey garage extension, adjoining a two-storey home.

Using breathing apparatus, a hose reel jet and a thermal imaging camera crews had the fire extinguished by 6pm.

No one was reported to have been hurt in the incident



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More