Home   News   Article

Thatch blaze at Burgate home




Fire service news
Fire service news

Fire crews from across the Diss Express area were called to tackle a blaze at a thatched property in Burgate on Saturday.

It happened in Shepherds Lane at about 7.25pm. Crews removed thatched from the chimney area and used hose reel jets and ladders.

The incident was under control by 8.47pm. There were no reported injuries.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More