Home   News   Article

Person rescued from burning Harleston building




Harleston fire
Harleston fire

A person was rescued from a burning Harleston building last night.

A kitchen blaze broke out at a property in Mendham Lane at about 7.36pm.

Fire crews from Harleston, Diss and Long Stratton attended, and rescued the person from the home before extinguishing the blaze.

Crews used hose reel jets, as well as a fan to ventilate smoke from the property, and a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.

The incident was under control by 8.03pm



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More