Home   News   Article

Pan fire extinguished at Carleton Rode property




Fire
Fire

A fire crew was called to tackle a pan fire in a Carleton Rode property yesterday morning.

Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service were alerted to a blaze in Hall Road at about 11.25am.

A fire crew from Wymondham attended, arriving at the scene at 11.38am, and removed the pan from the heat source to extinguish.

A positive pressure ventilation (PPV) fan was then used to ventilate the property. It was under control by 11.42am.

Nobody was in the property at the time of the fire.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More