Home   News   Article

Pair hospitalised after Tivetshall St Margaret barn blaze

Two people were hospitalised after a barn fire in Tivetshall St Margaret.

The incident happened in Lodge Road on Sunday at 4.48pm.

Fire crews had the incident under control just before 5.15pm.

An ambulance crew and hazardous area response team were dispatched and treated three patients who all avoided any serious injury.

A woman and a man were both treated for smoke inhalation and minor burns to the hands before being conveyed to West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds in stable conditions, while the second woman was discharged at the scene with no obvious injuries.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More