Home   News   Article

Firefighters extinguish fence fire caused by gas barbecue in Diss




Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters were called to a garden fence on fire caused by a gas barbecue in Diss this evening.

One fire engine from Diss attended the incident, in Shelfanger Road, at 7.41pm.

They extinguished the fire using hose reel jets and cooled the gas cyclinder from the barbecue.

The crew also used a thermal imaging camera.

They returned to base at 8.11pm.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More