Home   News   Article

Fire and ambulance attend kitchen fire in Attleborough

Kitchen fire in Attleborough
Kitchen fire in Attleborough

A man has been treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire on Church Street in Attleborough on Wednesday.

Fire crews from Attleborough and East Harling arrived at the scene at 6.02pm, but the fire was already out when the crews arrived.

The kitchen fire was caused by overcooked food.

An ambulance crew took the man in his thirties to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as a precautionary measure.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More