Diss Eat Out to Help Out scheme: The restaurants and eateries which have signed up so far
A number of restaurants and eateries in Diss have so far signed up to a Government discount scheme.
The Eat Out to Help Out scheme launches on Monday, August 3 and offers a 50 per cent discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in.
The maximum discount available is £10 per person.
It is valid every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday up to August 31.
The discount will be automatically available and participating restaurants and eateries will claim a reimbursement from the Government.
Customers can search for restaurants and eateries which have registered on the Government website here.
It displays results within a two mile radius of the postcode used.
Using a Diss town centre postcode, restaurants and eateries which have so far registered, according to the Government website, are:
- Costa Coffee Diss, in Mere Street, Norfolk, IP22 4AD
- TimeOut Coffee and Food, in Victoria Road, IP22 4EX
- Weavers Wine Bar and Eating House, in St. Nicholas Street, IP22 4JZ
- Saracens Head, in Mount Street, IP22 4QQ
- The Corn Hall Cafe, in St Nicholas Street, IP22 4LB
- The Park Hotel, in Denmark Street, IP22 4LE
- The Angel Cafe, in Fair Green, IP22 4NQ
- The White Hart in High Road, Roydon, IP22 5RU
More by this authorJoe Hadden
This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)