Home   News   Article

Diss crews called to Mere Street property




Fire crews were called to Mere Street, Diss. ANL-170301-141245001
Fire crews were called to Mere Street, Diss. ANL-170301-141245001

A pair of fire crews from Diss were called to a property in Mere Street this afternoon.

Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service was called at 11.47pm to reports of a smell of burning.

Firefighters arrived at the scene at 11.59am to find the burning had been caused by a faulty electrical light fitting.

They used a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots, and the incident was deemed closed at 12.19pm.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More