Home   News   Article

Cross-county effort to put out Stradbroke house fire caused by tumble dryer




Fire crews from Norfolk and Suffolk have extinguished a house fire in Heckfield Green, Stradbroke, yesterday.

The fire is believed to have been started by a tumble dryer.

Three crews attended the blaze, including Harleston, Diss and Stradbroke.

The crews arrived on the scene at 3.04pm and left at 3.46pm.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More