Home   News   Article

Cat stuck on chimney for two days in Gissing is rescued




Firefighters are at the scene
Firefighters are at the scene

A cat which had become stuck on a Gissing roof for two days has been rescued this afternoon.

It had happened at a property in Common Road.

A fire crew from Long Stratton arrived at the scene, after receiving a call from the RSPCA, at 2.51pm, using ladders to bring the trapped moggie down.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More