Diss Town’s relegation fears continue after defeat
Diss Town’s relegation fears continue after suffering defeat away at high flying Dereham Town on Saturday.
The Tangerines remain just one place and five points off the foot of the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division table after a run of four league games without a win, which has included three defeats.
Elsewhere, there was better news for Diss Rugby Club, who halted a run of four straight defeats with a hard fought 12-10 victory over Ruislip, leaving Phil Sharpe’s side in seventh place in London One North.
And finally, Norwich City’s winless run in the Premier League was extended to eight matches on Saturday after the Canaries were held to a goalless draw by resurgent Queens Park Rangers leaving Chris Hughton’s side in 14th, seven points clear of Wigan Athletic in the final relegation place.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east