Anglers back at the Mere
It was back to the Mere in Diss for Diss and District Angling Club’s match on Sunday.
Andrew Mears took top spot with fish taken on the method feeder and Mears was a long way ahead of the nearest angler when he brought 19lb 14oz to the scales.
Second on the day went to Ashley Emms, who pole fished and picked up roach and skimmers for his 5lb 12oz. Third was Karl Hales with 4lb 14oz.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East