Woman finds intruder in north Suffolk home
A woman called out the name of a relative in her north Suffolk home, only to find that it was an intruder who promptly ran off.
Suffolk Police are appealing for information after the incident in Debenham yesterday.
At just after 2pm someone entered the house in Henry Street via the front door.
The woman inside the house assumed it was a family member, and called out, causing the offender to run from the scene.
The woman then witnessed a man running away from her front garden.
Nothing was stolen in the incident.
The man is described as around 6ft tall, of medium build, with black hair.
He was wearing a dark jacket and dark clothing.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact PC Richard Parker at Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting ST/13/296.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 22 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North west