Winter wonderland in all her glory is captured by you...
The snowy weather conditions gave keen snappers plenty of scope for some winter wonderland pictures this week.
Our winner is Carol Nutt for her picture postcard winter scene near her home at Walcot Green.
Paul Scripps, of Diss, captured the town’s Mere in all its January glory with his picture of the frozen fountain while John Wyer, of South Lopham, sent us his delightful shot of his dogs who had clearly had fun in the snow and wanted to come into the warm.
To have your photograph published in the Diss Express and be in with a chance of winning a £10 voucher for Photo Elite in Diss, you can email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them to us at the address given on the right-hand side of this page.
Your pictures can be of anything within a 30-mile radius of Diss and can include people. We would just like to share your favourite snaps and photographs you are proud of.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Lots to see and do on bank holiday Monday
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east