A chimney fire which spread in a house in Wattisfield was tackled by fire crews from across the region on Wednesday evening.
Fire crews from Diss, Ixworth, Elmswell, and two from Bury St Edmunds were called to a chimney blaze at around 11pm.
Crews found the fire had spread from the chimney into a bedroom in the house.
The roof of the two-storey property also became involved in the fire.
The fire was contained to the first floor and loft space shortly before midnight. Despite the kitchen of the property also becoming involved in the fire, it was extinguished at around 12.30am.
Crews were still on the scene at around 3.30am, observing the first floor and stripping back of the room where the fire started.