VIDEO: Clarence the llama joins Fressingfield walk
Clarence the llama joined 112 walkers and 49 dogs for Fressingfield’s annual New Year’s Day dog walk.
Strolling along with his owner, Julian Buck, Clarence completed the five-mile circular on a sunny morning.
The walk, which raised more than £800 on the day for Help for Heroes, started and finished at The Swan Inn, where hot soup and bread was served to those taking part.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west