Twelve-year-old boy airlifted to hospital following collision in Harleston
An air ambulance was called to Harleston on Friday after a vehicle was in collision with two schoolchildren.
A land ambulance, rapid response vehicle and the East Anglian Air Ambulance were called to Mendham Lane just before 3.40pm.
A 12-year-old boy suffered injuries to his pelvis, legs and face, and was airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The second child is thought to have a broken foot.
Police are appealing for any witnesses to the incident. Calls should be made to PC Andy Lincoln at Wymondham Police Station on 101.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East