Three fire crews called to tackle chimney fire in south Norfolk
Three fire crews were called to extinguish a chimney fire in Kenninghall this morning.
Firefighters from Diss, Attleborough and Thetford were called to West Church Street at about 11.20am.
They used chimney equipment and stirrup pumps to put out the fire and a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- BREAKING: Home cordoned off after anti-tank grenade found in north Suffolk village
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East