Suitcase full of Christmas gifts donated to children’s hospice
Staff at the Co-operative Travel agency in Diss collected a suitcase overflowing with gifts for children at the Quidenham branch of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices.
Each year the staff appeal for new unwrapped Christmas gifts and toys to send to the hospice in their Santa’s suitcase. They collect them at the branch in Market Place.
The presents are then distributed to the children and young people with life-threatening conditions who are cared for at the hospice.
Branch manager, Sarah Green, said: “We would like to thank everyone who brought in a gift for the children. The suitcase was overflowing with gifts and I am sure the children will be so happy.”
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west