Snow continues to cause chaos in north Suffolk and south Norfolk
More snow has fallen overnight across south Norfolk and north Suffolk causing many schools to close for a third day.
BBC Weather has forecast snow to continue falling across the two counties today, tomorrow and
Sunday, with between 2cm and 5cm expected.
Drivers are being warned to take extra care on the roads with delays likely, and reduced services will be running on the trains with some cancellations too.
Schools in Diss, Attleborough, Harleston, and Stradbroke are among those closed today, with a full list of school closures on the Norfolk and Suffolk County Council websites.
See today’s Diss Express for snow news and pictures from the last few days.
Email your snow pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traffic queues in Diss after van is impaled on barrier
- Young south Norfolk woman jailed for Centre Parcs theft she allowed colleagues to be under suspicion for
- Cameron hopes to become new King of Carrow Road
- Child taken to hospital following collision with car in Diss
- Tributes flood in as north Suffolk village loses its second community champion in the space of a few months
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Sunday 19 May 2013
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 9 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North