Roydon Primary School opens new sensory garden
Pupils at Roydon Primary School can learn about nature while enjoying the relaxing aromas in their new sensory garden.
Opened by Diss town major Graham Minshull (pictured), the sensory garden project has taken a year to come to fruition and includes lots of scented and visually attractive plants, a water feature, wind chimes and windmills, gravel pathways and benches.
Headteacher Sarah Bradford said: “We are in the process of developing our grounds and this has been a significant project.”
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west