Report illustrating Suffolk school attainment levels released
A report has been published illustrating the attainment levels for Suffolk schools during 2012, including the county’s Key Stage Two results.
Suffolk County Council’s cabinet is to consider the recent results along with a number of improvements made by schools during its meeting next Tuesday.
Although Suffolk has a history of under-performance issues with Key Stage Two, attainment levels in the county are seeing a year-on-year improvements since 2009.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west