Report due on site contamination
A report into potential radioactive contamination at Pulham Airfield will be finalised by the end of March.
The investigations by South Norfolk Council follow the discovery of Radium-226 in luminous paint, used in dials on board military aircraft from the days when the Royal Navy Air Service was based at the Pulham St Mary airfield on Upper Vaunces Farm.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North