Pupils get a taste of the Caribbean
Bressingham Primary School pupils have been feeling the warmth of the Caribbean sun inside their classroom.
Pupils in Years 1 and 2 have been learning about countries and cultures and, during an assembly to parents, demonstrated Caribbean rhythm songs and poetry as well as displaying their papier-mâché shark.
Headteacher Gavin King, said: “Learning about other countries and cultures is always interesting for children, especially when it involves playing musical instruments, singing songs and making things to bring an unfamiliar part of the world to life.”
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west