Police appeal following two-vehicle crash in south Norfolk
Police are appealing for witnesses to a two-vehicle collision which took place at the weekend on the A11 at Larling.
A silver Peugeot 307 estate was in a collision with a blue Triumph motorcycle at the junction with the B111 at 4pm on Saturday.
The motorcyclist, a man in his late 40s, suffered life changing injuries and multiple fractures.
He is currently at the Norfolk and Norwich University hospital.
Anyone with any information about the accident, or the manner of driving of the vehicles prior to the collision should call PC Andrew Lincoln at Wymondham Roads Policing unit on 101.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west