DCSIMG

Person hospitalised after carbon monoxide leak in Forncett

VILLAGE SIGN - THE FORNCETTS ENGANL00120121029162002

VILLAGE SIGN - THE FORNCETTS ENGANL00120121029162002

A person was taken to hospital with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning after a gas leak in Forncett on Wednesday.

Emergency services were alerted to a property in Norwich Road just after 10pm. A spokesperson from the ambulance service said the casualty was not believed to be in a serious condition.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page