Old pupils at the former Diss High School are making sure memories never fade.
Earlier this year Nigel Barber restored the old school clock, which was presented to Diss Museum.
And now a special plaque to go with the clock has been handed to the museum by the Old Dysseans, former pupils of the school.
At their annual reunion sons, held at the town golf club, chairman Peter Thrower presented the plaque to museum manger Basil Abbott.
The plaque reads: 1908-1980. Diss Grammer School. Clock restored by The Old Dysseans Society.”