North Suffolk man who died in industrial incident named
A man who died after an industrial incident in a Norfolk village has been named.
Kevin Alderton, 34, of Horham, died of asphyxiation as a result of compression to the chest following an agricultural incident at a business in Upgate Road, Seething, on Friday afternoon.
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
The inquest into his death was opened in Norwich this morning.
Norfolk Police and the Health and Safety Executive are continuing to investigate.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west