Norfolk and Suffolk to become new venues for Britain’s leading cycle race series
Britain’s leading cycle race series will reach the climax of its fifth season of racing in Norfolk and Suffolk this summer.
The Tour Series, which takes place this June, will have Aylsham and Ipswich making their debuts as venues.
The stages will be back to back on June 13 and 14, making for a spectacular and action-packed double hit of top-class cycle racing in both counties for fans to enjoy.
Short, spectator-friendly circuits in both venues will host hour long professional races at 7pm, coming at the end of a day of cycling-themed activities and events, with highlights from both races shown on ITV4.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North