DCSIMG

No one hospitalised after carbon monoxide leak in Scole

Latest News from the Diss Express, dissexpress.co.uk, @diss_express on Twitter

Latest News from the Diss Express, dissexpress.co.uk, @diss_express on Twitter

No one has been hospitalised after emergency services responded to reports of a carbon monoxide leak in Scole in the early hours of this morning.

Two fire crews from Diss, plus police and an ambulance, attended a property in Ransome Avenue at about 2.15am with an alarm sounding.

The fire crews forced entry to find no one inside.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page