More snow forecast to fall in and around Diss
More snow is forecast to fall in Diss later tonight, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday.
According to BBC Weather, snow will begin falling at 9pm tonight, and light snow showers will continue for most of the weekend.
A similar story will be seen in towns and villages across the rest of south Norfolk and north Suffolk.
Motorists are urged to take extra care on the roads, with temperatures dropping as low as -12 degrees in the last couple of days.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North