Marketing firms invited to help boost Suffolk tourism numbers and increase spending
Tourism bosses in Suffolk have invited marketing agencies to bid for a contract to promote Suffolk as an exciting holiday destination.
The successful bidder will take a key role in driving up visitor numbers and increasing tourism spend, which currently stands at £1.75billion a year, from June 1, 2013, to March 31, 2015.
The agency will be tasked with:
- Devising and delivering campaigns to market Suffolk as a premier tourism and cultural destination.
- Managing the visitsuffolk.com website and social media platforms.
- Providing research and market intelligence to better inform marketing campaign proposals.
- Providing a point of contact for tourism enquiries in Suffolk.
- Representing Suffolk’s tourism offer at local, regional and national events.
The contract is being let on behalf of Suffolk County Council, the county’s seven district and borough councils, and the New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership.
The deadline for submissions is noon on April 8, 2013.
Contract specifications and further details are available from www.suffolksourcing.co.uk
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North