Inquest opens into death of 40-year-old woman found in hotel room
The inquest into the death of a 40-year-old woman from Long Stratton has been opened and adjourned.
Nicola Robins, of Wheatfield Way, was found dead in a room at the Premier Inn hotel at Longwater Interchange in Costessy last Thursday.
A post morten revealed the cause of death as hanging.
Her death is not being treated as suspicious.
The inquest was opened by Norfolk Coroner William Armstrong in Norwich yesterday.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: South west
Temperature: 6 C to 13 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North