Inquest into death of 35-year-old Diss man
A 35-year-old man from Diss died accidentally from opiate toxicity while suffering from a natural medical condition an inquest has found.
Gamal Nour died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital on March 4, 2012.
The inquest into his death was concluded by Norfolk coroner William Armstrong at the Coroner’s Court in Norwich yesterday.
- Traffic queues in Diss after van is impaled on barrier
- Young south Norfolk woman jailed for Centre Parcs theft she allowed colleagues to be under suspicion for
- Cameron hopes to become new King of Carrow Road
- Child taken to hospital following collision with car in Diss
- Tributes flood in as north Suffolk village loses its second community champion in the space of a few months
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 18 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 15 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North east