Hazardous driving conditions cause delays across south Norfolk and north Suffolk
Hazardous driving conditions have caused delays and streets to be blocked across south Norfolk and north Suffolk.
Traffic running through Diss has been almost at a standstill, with reports of a lorry jackknifed between Roydon and Diss.
Cars are also struggling to get up Market Hill in Diss.
Elsewhere, the A140 at Scole is blocked northbound after the A1066 The Street junction because of snow, and in Harleston snow and ice is causing slow moving traffic on the A143 at the B1134 High Road junction.
If you have any updates on problems in the area email email@example.com or call 01379 658002.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Lots to see and do on bank holiday Monday
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Tuesday 18 June 2013
Temperature: 14 C to 22 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: South east
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North