Have your say on growth strategy
Views on a Suffolk Growth Strategy are being called for during a consultation period currently under way.
In the form of a survey, businesses and individuals across Suffolk are being asked to comment on the proposed strategy, with an opportunity to express their views until next Friday.
Suffolk County Council has been working with district and borough councils to develop a strategy for Suffolk that it hopes will deliver economic growth, create more jobs and increase prosperity.
The strategy defines the public sector’s ambitions and how local councils intend to achieve these goals and - hopefully - enable the growth of the private sector across Suffolk as a whole.
The strategy and a link to the online survey is now accessible through the county council website: http://www.suffolk.gov.uk/business/business-services/economic-development/
The final version of the strategy is set to be launched on February 27.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East