Greater Anglia UK’s ‘second-worst rail operator’
Greater Anglia is the UK’s second-worst rail operator, according to a Which? magazine survey carried out in November 2012.
The firm scored 42 per cent, based on 342 customer responses.
Greater Anglia criticised the sample size, and cited the official National Passenger Survey.
This showed 83 per cent of 2,120 users were satisfied with the service in the final months of 2012.
The firm runs trains between London Liverpool Street and Norwich which call at Diss.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- BREAKING: Home cordoned off after anti-tank grenade found in north Suffolk village
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: South west