Freezing temperatures and snowfall expected across south Norfolk and north Suffolk
Freezing temperatures and snowfall are expected across south Norfolk and north Suffolk today.
Some residents have woken up to a light covering this morning, with reports of snow in the Attleborough area.
BBC Weather has forecast snow to fall in Diss between 10am and 11am and then again between 2pm and 11pm tonight, with heavier snow scheduled between 4pm and 6pm.
Similar weather is expected in north Suffolk.
The Met Office has warned up to 2cm of snow could fall in the early part of today with another 2cm to 5cm expected later today in eastern areas.
Norfolk police have issued a warning for drivers to take extra care on the county’s roads.
n Send us your snow pictures by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west