Emergency services unable to save south Norfolk man
A man died at his home in a south Norfolk village this morning.
Emergency services were called to help the man, who was in his 50s, at 8.40am at his home in Orchard Crescent, Great Moulton.
Police, the East Anglian Air Ambulance and ambulance land crews were called to the scene but could not save the man.
A spokesman from the air ambulance, said: “Despite the best efforts of all those at the scene, unfortunately nothing could be done to help this patient. Our thoughts are with their family and friends at this sad and difficult time.”
Police are not treating the death as suspicious.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East