Council tax on verge of being frozen for third year in succession
Council tax looks set to be frozen for the third year in succession in one of the counties covered by the Diss Express.
Members of Suffolk County Council are on the verge of freezing the authority’s share of council tax for 2013/14.
The council’s cabinet will meet today to confirm details of the budget it will recommend to all 75 of Suffolk’s county councillors.
They will then make the final decision on February 14.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- BREAKING: Home cordoned off after anti-tank grenade found in north Suffolk village
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: South west