Closed historic north Suffolk pub set to reopen next month
An historic pub in north Suffolk which closed last month is set to reopen next month.
The closure of The Angel Inn, in Debenham, saw villagers work with the previous owners to try and find a solution to get it back.
Nick and Stacey Paine said they closed the venue, which has been a pub for more than 400 years, because of “market conditions and the costs of running a public house.”
It is not yet known who the new faces behind the bar will be.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Sunday 26 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 8 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: South west