Church visitors get messy TY
Visitors to Diss United Reformed Church in Mere Street on Saturday were invited to get as messy as possible.
The Messy Church event is held on the first Saturday of each month and is a fun way for people of all ages to enjoy being in church.
One of the organisers, Gabrielle Pagan, said up to six or seven different activities are arranged from crafts, storytelling and music, to food and ‘mess’, around different themes from the Bible.
The free event ends with a light lunch. “Anyone and everyone is welcome,” she said.
The next Messy Church will be on February 2 from 10am to noon.
For more information see the Diss Messy Church Facebook page, visit www.messychurch.org.uk or call Rev Julian Sanders on 01842 750548.
Picturedleft are Pauline Christian and Mille McNamara, also picured right, getting messy on Saturday.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 8 C
Wind Speed: 21 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North