Celebrate national library event in Diss
In celebration of National Libraries Day, held annually for the second time this year, Diss Library will be holding a big book sale from 9am to 1pm tomorrow.
There will be books on sale for adults and children from 10p each.
Sally Blows, of the library, said the day was started to mark communities’ support for their library when so many were threatened with closure, but now the day is a celebration of the many ways libraries play a part in people’s lives.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East