Business growth strategy all set for launch
The Suffolk Growth Strategy and Invest in Suffolk campaign is set to be launched.
The event to mark it takes place at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds between 8.15am and 10.30am tomorrow morning.
Over the past few months, Suffolk County Council has been working with partners in district and borough councils to develop an effective strategy for Suffolk that it hopes will deliver economic growth, jobs and increased prosperity.
Councillors Judy Terry and Mark Bee will officially launch the strategy and supporting materials.
There will also be the chance to hear from the keynote speaker, broadcaster and journalist Anthony Hilton.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 9 C
Wind Speed: 20 mph
Wind direction: North east