A140 road traffic collision leaves woman trapped in car
A woman was left trapped in her car with neck pain after a traffic collision on the A140 in north Suffolk yesterday.
The three-vehicle incident happened just before 1pm yesterday in Earl Stonham.
Fire crews from Needham Market, Ipswich and Stowmarket attended the scene, and had to cut the roof off the woman’s car to remove her.
The woman, in her 40s, was then left in the care of ambulance crews.
The road was reopened at about 2.15pm.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 7 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west