A homeowner has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out in a garage in Hopton this morning.
Firefighters from Ixworth and East Harling attended the fire, at a property in Holme Close, at around 5.40am.
A garage, detached from the house, had caught fire. It was extinguished at 7.20am.
A spokesperson for the police said a man, believed to be the homeowner, had been taken to West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, to be treated for minor burns.
Firefighters are still on the scene carrying out an investigation.