This five storey mill was converted by the current owner in the 1970s.
It has been vacant for the last 12 years and has been used for storage and will require some refurbishment. It has a living room on the ground floor, a kitchen floor, three bedrooms and bathroom over two floors and an upper floor with panoramic views across Diss to the north and fields to the south.
A new double garage has been built for the Mill.
The Mill is set within a conservation area and has a plot of 0.098 ha (0.242 acres) with grounds running down to the River Waveney.
The mill was believed to have been built in 1822.