Local produce at Laxfield market
Laxfield’s monthly Produce, Craft and Flea Market, at All Saints Church on Saturday, offered lots of locally produced goods.
Stalls ranged from cakes and pastries, homemade bread and free range eggs, to plants, textiles, jewellery, bric-a-brac and books. Pictured is stallholder Ullis Hiley.
Doris Dearing, one of the organisers, said all pitch money went towards a fund for toilet and kitchen facilities in the church. The market is always held on the first Saturday of the month. For details call on 01379 638322.
- Attempted theft of phone cabling in north Suffolk
- William Hill gets the go-ahead to open new betting office in Diss
- Temperature forecast to drop combined with strong winds over the course of the week in the Diss Express area
- Obituary: Former Eye Primary School headteacher John Harvey
- Local inn scoops ‘excellence’ award
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 24 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 12 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East