A public meeting has been called in Harleston to discuss the future of the town.
Diss has earned £11,000 in funding to shape its future - including £1,000 given by an anonymous business person.
Long Stratton residents are being asked to respond to an Area Action Plan consultation which includes the development of a long-awaited bypass, at least 1,800 homes and employment opportunities.
A housing development in Wortham has been highly commended in regional awards given by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, dubbed the “property Oscars”.
The economy of Diss is taking a turn for the better with more and more shops and offices seeking space in the heartland of the town centre.
Harleston Information Plus (HIP) has been awarded a Norfolk County Council Living Well grant to offer local jobseekers free training and work experience.
- BREAKING: Young motorcyclist from Eye who died in Fressingfield road crash yesterday is named
- Man, 25, from Eye dies after motorcycle collision in north Suffolk
- Man assaulted in hotel car park in Diss
- Is something sinister behind the missing Diss Mere Street chickens?
- Laptop and bank documents stolen during Diss burglary
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Diss
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 6 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: North west